Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I am upset.

I was sincerely excited to go for a run tonight because it has been an entire week since my last one. Even before I'd completed one lap around my Loop (at one point a couple weeks ago, I was doing 2.5 Loops), I started to register the now-familiar complaint of my left knee joint. I stopped to stretch and squat and to talk myself into another lap. But as soon as I started jogging again, my knee said NO with an unmistakeable jolt. I walked home, swearing under my breath.

3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear the knees still giving you problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh!! Sorry to hear that. I know how fustrating it can be. I know I'm not 16 anymore, but what the heck!!! I see people a whole lot older than me out there running...what's the deal?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there. Once it heals, start back up slowly and let the muscles get stronger gradually. I wish you all the best in recovering and just know you'll find your way to success!!!

    ReplyDelete